a6000 faster than OMD E-M1, faster than most DSLR's (if not all). Good job SONY.

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
nevercat
Senior MemberPosts: 2,879
Like?
Re: a6000 faster than OMD E-M1, faster than most DSLR's (if not all). Good job SONY.
In reply to kcamacho11, 9 months ago

kcamacho11 wrote:

nevercat wrote:

Sony started the E-mount for the P&S people who wanted a better camera, but didn't want the large DSLR. So it makes sense that they start with good (not great) lenses that are not to big. For the FF E-mount cameras they came with smaller (35 f2.8) and larger (55mm f1.8, 70-200 f4) lenses and you know what? Complain, complain, complain. Not form the users of the camera and lenses, but from people who are not using the camera. They just want to have a reason for not buying the camera. Well I have one for you: The price! I whish I had the money to buy the A7r and the beautifull lenses and the A6000 and some great lenses, but I have not

Funny how Fuji users and Olympus do not have any complaints about the lenses available to them

And here exactly you show my point: the USERS do not complain, it are the peole who DON'T use Sony cameras who complain...

Then you peek over to the Fuji/Olympus forums and you will read at least once a week a thread by the title of "Switching Over From NEX", "This Is Why I Switched From Sony", etc. etc.

I've read threads from people comming from every brand (Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, and Fuji), that came over to Sony for one reason or an other... People sometimes change brands, choice is good!

Some people like having pro-grade, weather-sealed fast lenses....

And can you tell me what Fuji lenses and bodies are weather sealed? Yes just one! People who USE the A7(r) are very happy with the weathersealing of the camera and the lenses (all FE lenses are weathersealed), they are happy with the IQ the camera gives them at almost the same price as the new fuji would have cost them...

at least those who want the highest quality images and unveil the outmost potential out of their camera....instead of smiling about slow kit zoom.

Well when I look at the sales figures, the Sony cameras (including the A7(r) are doing better then those from Fuji, can you explain why? Is Sony doing more right then many people are thinking? Or is the negative reaction of people from other brands some kind of fear, that Sony does better then their brand is doing?

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow