DPR Hates Criticism... Locked

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
KL Matt
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,148
We should not be spamming all of DPR
In reply to Heie2, 7 months ago

The thing is, DPR is already very much aware that Pentax fans are annoyed about no K3 review. We've told them that a bazillion times. They don't need to be informed of this, again, in the Nikon review comments of all places. It's way off topic.

They most likely (and rightfully so IMO) felt this was spamming other forums/brands/reviews. They really should not tolerate that because it lessens the experience for the majority of users. If you want to let them know your opinion about how long they are taking, I would recommend doing so in the Feedback forum, which I have also done. There is already a thread there,with an intelligent and level-headed response from DPR no less.

If we start spamming the entire site, we'll make things worse before we make them better. DPR is in the end just a handful of people who work hard every day and do the best they can. We should not be trying to make their lives more difficult.

I'm sure the K3 review is on its way.

Matt

-- hide signature --

... interested in .... photographs? Heh? Know what a mean? Photographs? (He asked him knowingly). Nudge nudge, snap snap, grin grin, wink wink, say no more, say no more, know what a' mean? Know what a' mean?
http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/home#section=ARTIST&subSection=183820&subSubSection=0&language=EN

Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow