DPR Hates Criticism... Locked

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
robbo d
Contributing MemberPosts: 965Gear list
Re: DPR Hates Criticism...
In reply to Heie2, 7 months ago

+1 happened to me too........pulled them up on their staff picks on the gear of the year .....and the same thing. They generally aren't too bad on their reviews and their scoring system could be pulled up on small discrepancies, but that's human error. I do find a bit too much personal viewpoint on certain facets of photography rather than good old fashioned just present the facts.

They are turning into a DP News rather than good old fashioned "get em out there reviews" and becoming painfully slow and are getting some serious stick nowadays every time they post one..........but yes they are beginning to filter negativity a lot.

I think it's becoming too big for them and their doing too much with the staff they have. Photography Blog puts out very full and comprehensive reviews very quickly, as do other sites. But it's all about site clicks and aren't we all suckers for adding to that

robbo d's gear list:robbo d's gear list
Pentax K-x Pentax K-01 Pentax K-5 IIs Sigma 50mm F1.4 EX DG HSM Pentax smc DA* 50-135mm F2.8 ED (IF) SDM +7 more
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow