ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Rusty2001
New MemberPosts: 15
Like?
So Close, So Far Away-lens question
2 months ago

Hi All,

I am new to FF, having learned on a 50D. I purchased a 6D + 24-105L last August.   Love the 6D!!!  FF is a new perspective to learn.

I am am considering getting a new lens as an addition to my photographic tools. I shoot candids and portraits, landscape and some still life. Sports is a smaller piece of what I shoot and, currently, of less interest.

I have a nifty 50, the 24-105, and the 70-200 f4 IS. I am very interested in macro, as my current subject interest are leaning me that way.

So, the 100mm 2.8L is a lens I am interested in, based on what I have read.  I am also interested in the 100-400 L lens, as I am looking to add a longer telephoto (in my current thought, in addition to the 70-200).

Which of the lenses do you think fits my current interest and which do you think is the better long term investment?

Any insight would be appreciated.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS 50D Canon EOS 6D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow