And THIS is why I'm switching to Fuji from Sony...

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
Len_Gee
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,596Gear list
Like?
Re: And THIS is why I'm switching to Fuji from Sony...
In reply to Smiller4128, 10 months ago

Smiller4128 wrote:

http://www.sonyalpharumors.com/sr5-trusted-sources-no-a7000-aps-c-e-mount-coming-in-2014-main-focus-on-fe-from-now-on/

No more support for the APS-C in terms of a NEX7 replacement or APS-C lenses...odd considering they just released the A6000....

Can't get my hands on my X100S soon enough! (And my X-T1 when it releases!)

Interesting read. No support? What's up with that?  That will severely impact NEX used market resale price?

And, I couldn't agree more with your sentiments about the NEX system. Awful UI. Worst I ever used (RX100)

Just curious, how long have you owned your NEX 6 /NEX 7 (?), and lenses? What do you plan on doing with your NEX kit? Sell or trade in?

Good luck and hope you find enjoyment with your new X100s, and XT-1 kits.   What lenses do you plan to acquire?   They should help you make great images.

Looking forward to seeing some of your Fuji X  pictures posted  here when you get the batteries charged.

Regards and congrats in new cameras, and welcome to the Fuji X System club.   

Len_Gee's gear list:Len_Gee's gear list
Sony RX100 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-200mm F4-5.6 OIS Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow