Pentax vs. Nikon....are there any Pentax shooters that have used a d7000 or d7100?

Started 10 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ZenImage
New MemberPosts: 13
Like?
Pentax vs. Nikon....are there any Pentax shooters that have used a d7000 or d7100?
10 months ago

Hello all!

I am upgrading from a d5200, I loved my camera, but as I'm growing as a photographer, I want something that is going to allow for more wiggle room. For a short time, I was looking into the 5300. But I'm not particularly interested in some of it's features...I'm not bashing, by any means, but I feel as though to me, some of it's features were a little gimmicky. I'm more interested in features that make practical sense, and will provide me with pro-like features for now as well as down the road. Having, at the time, only been exposed to Nikon, the logical step was the d7100. But I have no blind loyalty to any particular brand, and have started searching outside of the Canikon empire. I came across the K-3, and am VERY impressed with, well, just about everything! Both cameras have their strengths and weaknesses, so I guess my question is whether or not any of you out there have had an opportunity to shoot with both the K-3 or even the K-5IIs AND the d7100 or d7000 that can share with me their thoughts on both systems. I am COMPLETELY new to Pentax, and so have no basis for comparison. Any advice or feedback is appreciated. Thank you all!:-D

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon D5200 Nikon D7000 Nikon D7100 Pentax K-3 Pentax K-5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow