Started 5 months ago | Photos thread
RoelHendrickx
Forum ProPosts: 21,975
Like?
Re: Glass of Water
In reply to dave gaines, 5 months ago

dave gaines wrote:

Thanks for the reply Roel,

That's what I thought when I read the flyer. My glass is now half empty.

Dave, check your PM.

Maybe the show will travel? Good luck; have fun with the show.

The exhibition will indeed travel, but so far there are no plans for venues outside Flanders.

After the initial month in the Atlas-building, the exhibition is booked almost the whole of 2014 straight through for other venues.

The exhibition is designed and will be built to be self-sufficient, i.e. it can be placed in any room big and bright enough, without need for electricity or free space on walls or mounting materials. The designing team has done a very good job : I am just a cog wheel in that big machine : not the kind of exhibition I could have organized (or paid for) on my own.

Venues that will see the exhibition for periods between one week and one month are in theory not yet publicly disclosed (because we want to motivate the target audience to come out and view in the best venues where there will also be guided tours). But they include some venues that are (for me) pretty exciting because I will get a lot of exposure : the university, a court house, a few cultural centers and mosques, but also the grand entrance hall of the Antwerp Central Station (where thousands of people pass every day...)

-- hide signature --

Dave

-- hide signature --

Roel Hendrickx
lots of images: www.roelh.zenfolio.com
my E-3 user field report from Tunisian Sahara: http://www.biofos.com/ukpsg/roel.html

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Don,New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow