With the world’s fastest autofocus system (A6000)

Started Feb 12, 2014 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Forum ProPosts: 11,977Gear list
Re: Nice! And there's the NEX-5R/T replacement, now with EVF!!
In reply to Tonkotsu Ramen, Feb 13, 2014

Tonkotsu Ramen wrote:

You're just starting to sound silly, I mean really. This is NOT the 5T replacement. Why?

"Sony has released its new a6000 mirrorless camera, which is the replacement to the NEX-6"

I would be rather silly making my own judgement call based on product placement rather than blindly take someone else's point of view.

I also take it that you expect to see a NEX-5T replacement between a5000 and a6000 sometime? Because, I don't.

"It’s been a while since the NEX-6 was announced, and we still love ours. But today for CP+, the company is announcing its successor: the 24.3MP APS-C sensor A6000."

"Well, Sony's really done it this time -- your still-crisp NEX-6 may now be marked for an early retirement. The A6000 is here to replace one of 2012's most exceptional shooters, and despite the NEX-6's success, this fresh 2014 model is the one to own."

"The well-received Sony NEX-6 not only gets refreshed with the NEX "de-branding" we expected, but also upgraded with some very significant performance enhancements in the new Sony Alpha 6000 (from here on out called the A6000)."

"This time around, we're looking at Sony's replacement for the awesome NEX-6"

I can go on, but I won't. I'm sure you're smart enough to see the point I'm making here.

Why can't you just admit you're wrong?

EinsteinsGhost's gear list:EinsteinsGhost's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-F828 Sony SLT-A55 Sony Alpha NEX-6 Sigma 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 DC OS HSM Sony 135mm F2.8 (T4.5) STF +12 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow