What would more MP mean to you ?

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
Miamistan
Forum MemberPosts: 57Gear list
Like?
Re: More Flexibility...
In reply to DigitalMaven, 7 months ago

While I agree a large sensor is great for shots where you need crop there are already plenty of systems by Nikon and Canon that do this well. I think Fuji should play to its strength. They should keep the cameras small but well made, keep improving the evf and response time. A 24 mp apcs sensor would be next logical step. The lens are already great and very affordable. A full frame would require totally new lenses. The 24 mp apcs would increase crop factor. Fuji should invest in high quality portable flash system for the x=trans series. Fuji should perfect its niche. Lets not forget why most of us users came to Fuji and not make this a bloated elephant. I still keep my Nikon for sports and action but there is no reason with a better flash and the continuing improvement of evf why the Fuji could not become a premier wedding and event system.

Miamistan's gear list:Miamistan's gear list
Sony RX100 Nikon D5100 Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-E2 Tamron SP 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di VC USD +14 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow