Former Canon user moving to a77, question about lenses.

Started 10 months ago | Questions thread
hajime93
Forum MemberPosts: 78Gear list
Like?
Re: Another crazy idea lol
In reply to CTR1, 10 months ago

CTR1 wrote:

I thought about that actually and realized that the a6000 is smaller than the a77, which for most people is great for traveling and what not. However, my hands were trying to adjust to the smaller body size of the a77 (vs my old Canon FF) and so I thought if I go any smaller it will get even more uncomfortable.

-- hide signature --

Calvin
There's always a catch. Life is a catch. You better catch it while you can.

I bought a NEX-3N recently for my girl and it was quite a struggle for me and my hands. After shooting with a SLR-sized body for years, it's hard to get accustomed to smaller cameras. However the kit lens that comes with it was amazing...

I dont really recommend getting the small camera just for travel (and especially if you dont travel often). One reason being that you have to invest more into lenses for the E mount. You might say getting an adapter for your A mount cameras, but won't that make your small camera bulkier, thus defeating your purpose of getting a easy-to-carry camera?

But one thing good about E-mount is that you can get adapters that fits your canon lenses (and auto-focuses!) called metabones i heard...

hajime93's gear list:hajime93's gear list
Sony SLT-A57 Sony DT 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 SAM Tamron SP AF 70-200mm F/2.8 Di LD (IF) MACRO Tamron SP AF 17-50mm F/2.8 XR Di II LD Aspherical (IF) Sony 85mm F2.8 SAM +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow