ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Christof21
Senior MemberPosts: 1,005
Like?
missing basic features available with Sony
7 months ago

Hi,

I consider that A6000 is a real improvement in IQ (I consider that AF speed/accuracy is part of I), at least for me whereas x-t1 will not change fundamentally the IQ.
What is more problematic is that Fuji is lacking some usefull functions.Why so many people say that Fuji is listening to their users ???
- color focus peaking is only available in x-t1 !!! it should really have been in x-e2 at launch, this was a must, and proposed for other fuji cameras via firmware. What are they waiting ?? It is so easy to implement such a feature.
- rgb histograms not available (at least in playback). Most cameras display it.
- I am still waiting to see the evf dof scale in manual focus with 14mm/23mm lens. Why disabling this nice feature ?
- Sony a6000 has zebra (shows blown out highlights when one channel is clipped). I think this feature is a big plus.

Some of you say that the Sony is a toy while the Fuji is a camera but these features for instance are a great help to reach the best IQ. In the opposite, having an ISO dial on top is not a must.

I hope Fuji can improve and pay more attention to our wish list and fill the gap with the competition, at least for the basic features.

I know most of you congratulate Fuji for listening to us. Let me balance a little bit this opinion.

Still, I love my Fuji, I guess I will not switch. But I can be demanding and hope Fuji will make me even more happy in the future.

Fujifilm X-E2 Fujifilm X-T1 Sony a6000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow