Grobb
Senior MemberPosts: 1,229Gear list
Like?
Re: Who plans to order the G1X Mark II?
In reply to mpix345, 5 months ago

mpix345 wrote:

Rohith Thumati wrote:

Jennyhappy2 wrote:

It will be... DIGIC 6....look at the S110 to S120 and G15 to G16.

peter_friend wrote:

If the speed Af is better, i will buy the Mark II. See some reviews before.

The question really is how much better, which the early previews hopefully will answer. Is it Olympus E-M5 competitive? Or closer to, say, Fuji X100? I'm looking forward to finding out.

That is my question as well. If it punches with the E-M5 then I'm all in. It seems that every new camera comes with a claim of having fastest AF. The fact that Canon does not make this claim makes me a bit nervous.

Here are all the Canon claims:

http://cpn.canon-europe.com/content/product/cameras/powershot_g1_x_mark_ii.do?utm_source=newsletter_february_1_14&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Newsletter

Just read all 4 tabs, they claim alot of things. Now it's time to see if they live up to them after all reviews have been completed. If all claims are proved to be correct and the IQ is as good or better than the G1X, it will be time for me to retire my trusty old G12, finally 

PS, they claim a 56% faster AF time and many other interesting things, looks very good to me!

-- hide signature --

Growing old is inevitable, Growing up is optional!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow