Matching 2 display calibrations with spyder4pro.

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Central Fla
Regular MemberPosts: 438Gear list
Like?
Matching 2 display calibrations with spyder4pro.
5 months ago

I have searched a lot of threads on spyder4pro but have not found this one.  I have 2 U2312HM displays of the same age and a GTX 550 ti GPU.  In the past I had only calibrated one and somehow the calibration appeared on both.  After a hard drive death I re installled spyder4pro and decided to calibrate both U2312HM displays.  In the dark,  both on for an hour, both calibrated but one looks greenish.  The photoshop CS6 work area is black on one and slightly green on the other.  I have not been able to tell the difference when viewing images but work area is definately different.  I un-installed and reinstalled and same thing.  I tried to find if the GTX 550 ti could handle 2 LUTs but the spyder4pro should be able to handle both anyway.  Factory presets were reset,  kelvin 6500k although one time the software asked me to set 5000k ??   I have a gut feeling I never got rid of the first calibration even after unistalling and reinstalling.

Any ideas ??

Thanks.

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow