Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
gandu
Forum MemberPosts: 71
Like?
Sony NEX --> Fuji
9 months ago

I had a NEX-6 and X100. Sold the POS NEX. Weird menu, no camera controls, terrible choice of lenses - kit and zoom. Love the X100 even with its 'slower' AF. The AF on the X100 is very slow compared to a DSLR but once you train yourself you can get decent results and many keepers that are easy on the eyes. So I'm going to get a Fuji body + 18-55 zoom + 35mm 1.4. I need some help picking the body. I don't want to the X-T1 (too big/DSLR, expensive). I am open to the X-A1, X-M1, X-E1, X-E2. What's important to me - great Fuji IQ and JPEG colours, low-light performance, AF (for shooting toddler), manual controls, small size, good build, price. I know AF on all the Fujis is s-l-o-w so I plan on buying another used/cheap body in a year or two. Which one would you get?

Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-E2 Fujifilm X-M1 Fujifilm X-T1 Sony Alpha NEX-6
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow