Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
Andy G
Regular MemberPosts: 295Gear list
Like?
Re: There is NO reason not to get X-E1 for $719
In reply to stimpy, 9 months ago

stimpy wrote:

Andy G wrote:

Today, you accuse me of being argumentative. I am sure, anybody reading this thread can see for themselves that you brought little else other than playground point scoring, to what was a very legitimate thread pertaining to current X-E1 pricing.

If you're not argumentative, then why bother to reply to my post saying "AF doesn't matter for static subjects?" It's hardly an outrageous statement.

Why not just ignore it?

Instead you opt to be argumentative to such a degree that you start personal attacks. It's crazy.

There is no excuse for that, even if you dislike what I say.

Lets remain civil.

"AF doesn't matter when you shoot things that don't move." Clearly sarcasm and in expectation of a response and looks totally different from the "static subjects" comment above.

When you raised your game to the "fanboy" thing, that really cheesed me and probably quite a few off. This is where the personal stuff started.

I really find it difficult to communicate with you, you go off on tangents and you seem to have no idea of reality, despite being able, I assume, to re-read the thread and relive the same.

I have no desire to listen to your diatribe any longer and I do think you owe the OP an apology for ranting at him. Had you done the same to me, my reaction would have had considerably more sting in its tail.

Andy G's gear list:Andy G's gear list
Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-E2 Fujifilm XF 60mm F2.4 R Macro Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow