There is NO reason not to get X-E1 for $719

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
mistermejia
Senior MemberPosts: 2,766Gear list
Like?
Re: Already a good deal, and it could be better soon...
In reply to historianx, 5 months ago

historianx wrote:

well, the X-E1 body in the US is only $50 long of being a sub-$500 APS-C camera. Even at $549 it's a good deal, and when it falls below $500, which it will, Hellllooo spare body. I love the X-E1, despite its quirks and minor shortcomings, because the fun of getting the ultimate IQ shot is the goal here. Thanks, Fuji.

Well, i don't think is going to go lower. Look at how old the X10 camera is for example, and see what the current prices are, it is still around $380. The X10 even if it gets older is not going to go down to $200.

I don't know anything about economics but what i know is that the lowest sale price will be based on COST. When i bought my camera my friend told me that the X-E1 with the 18-55 lens at $719 was THEIR cost and they could not lower it anymore.

So what i suggest is take advantage of the price now. I don't think the current XE1 deal will get better, in fact, it will increase

mistermejia's gear list:mistermejia's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix S5 Pro Fujifilm X-E1 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Rokinon 85mm F1.4 +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow