a6000 faster than OMD E-M1, faster than most DSLR's (if not all). Good job SONY.

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
leekleek
New MemberPosts: 18
Like?
Re: a6000 faster than OMD E-M1, faster than most DSLR's (if not all). Good job SONY.
In reply to pew pew, 10 months ago

pew pew wrote:

well, this means the new A mount cameras will probably loose the translucent mirror, wich is good news, I just wonder why they didn't implemented this on the a7/a7r, maybe the extra focus points in the sensor reduces quality idk.

No, they can simply sell more models in this way. It's called strategic planning. One breakthrough selling point is more than enough for a new product.

A7/r - world first FF ILC ("wow, awesome, I always wanted this for my legacy lenses. OMG it's almost 3D. AF is rubbish though" )

a6000 - worlds fastest AF or at least fastest than the previous gen. (nex 6, 7 owners run to the store to buy a new camera and drop their old one after only 1 or 2 years)

A6 - First FF sensor in nex body without EVF for a very good price ("I wanted to buy the A7 but I don't need an EVF for THAT price" or "I always hated the freakin' BULK")

A7/r successor - worlds first FF ILC with fast AF (dissapointed A6 and A7/r users sell their cameras for nuts and get the new one because of the AF alone)

and the show goes on...

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow