G1X Mk2 - First sample images ... (PICS)

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
Grobb
Senior MemberPosts: 1,229Gear list
Like?
All questions answered here
In reply to mcslsk, 10 months ago

mcslsk wrote:

Absolutely. Developing such a lovely Chip/lens combo and not following up would have been very sad. I am a bit nervous about focus/overall speed. EOS-M was not that great as I understand, so let's hope for this one to be acceptable.

All questions answered here, at the link below:

http://cpn.canon-europe.com/content/product/cameras/powershot_g1_x_mark_ii.do?utm_source=newsletter_february_1_14&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Newsletter

Simply click on the 4 tabs (Key Features/benefits/technologies and Specifications) and 90% of your questions should be answered. Only real world images and how it handles in reviews will tell the additional story. A very interesting camera IMHO and a possible upgrade to my trusty old G12, that is if no major issues arise after all reviews are completed.

I like the quote of "improving the responsiveness of the camera with a 56% reduction in overall shooting lag, it offers fast sustained continuous shooting" found in the Key Technology tab. Hopefully this is true!

-- hide signature --

Growing old is inevitable, Growing up is optional!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Ha!New
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow