It's easy to forget that a6000 also has...

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
abortabort
Senior MemberPosts: 1,076Gear list
Like?
Re: It's easy to forget that a6000 also has...
In reply to parallaxproblem, 9 months ago

Normally I have you on ignore, but I thought for once I might check if you had anything helpful to say

As expected your reply offered the usual amount of helpfulness... ie. none whatsoever and throw in the usual implicit insults at the same time

I did read the DPR first look, and even commented underneath that I found the preview confusing and said:

There is one more button on the back of the body and the position and function of the buttons seems to have changed in comparison with the NEX-6, why is this not mentioned and explained?

Perhaps you would care to enlighten me as to where the (rather inconsistent if you bother reading it carefully) DPReview preview makes the situation over button customisation clear?

-- hide signature --

DUMP the HUMP! A5000 & A6000 success.... campaign for *REAL* NEX-5 and NEX-7 replacement bodies
* newly updated ignore list: hostile responses are probably not visible to me

If it is like the A7 in terms of customising (which is likely given the similar menus) the left, right, down and centre keys, the C1 and C2 as well as the AEL button will all be programmable. That should make up the 7 buttons.

abortabort's gear list:abortabort's gear list
Sony RX100 Konica Minolta Maxxum 7D Nikon D700 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Sony Alpha 7 +33 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow