A6000 - losing touch

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
nevercat
Senior MemberPosts: 2,327
Like?
Re: A6000 - losing touch
In reply to 120 to 35, 7 months ago

Sony decided tht a camera with an EVF will mostly be used with the EVF as a finder. In that configuration a touchscreen has no function, so Sony decided that for these cameras no touchscreen is needed. If this is the right decission (Olympus seems to think that the touchscreen is a good consept on cameras with an EVF) si up to you.

Personaly I'm not a gbig fan of the touchscreen as with me the touchscreen (both on my phone as on my tablet) seem not to do what I want them to do, sometimes it does not react to my touch, other times it do not what I expect it to do. So my hands are not good for the touchscreen. When taking pictures that would not be nice when depending on a touch screen and on the biog moment the touchscreen is not working. an other reason why I do not like the touchscreen is the way you have to hold your camera when using the touchscreen, I find it not very comfortable.

Shpould Sony put a touchscreen on the A6000? Well not for me, but I know that many will like the touchscreen, so it might be a good idea as long as it can be switched of...

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow