Fujifilm X-T1 poor sample imagges

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
ScottD1964
Contributing MemberPosts: 886Gear list
Like?
Re: Fujifilm X-T1 poor sample imagges
In reply to dobbs-rb, 6 months ago

dobbs-rb wrote:

The Fujifilm X-T1 sample images as posted in dpreview image looks very bad- that is to say very poor. A first generation cell phone images are about as good Fujifilm X-T1.

Where am I missing the boat?

Cheers, Ray N4RQN

What exactly is your point other than the quite obvious one on the top of your head?  Have you actually tried the X-T1 to compare it with your 1st gen cell phone?  Who knows, if you are that adept at photography to be able to make that statement then your results with the X-T1, given its actual capabilities, should be masterpiece worthy.

On the other hand I could give a $10000 Leica set up or a $40000 Phase One set up to someone who has no idea what they're doing and wind up with images that are worse than your 1st gen cell phone.  Does it mean that they are no good or that I should be judging quality on their results only?  I think not.

Have you even looked at other images on other sites taken with this camera or are you basing your statement off the images on DPReview only?  If so, why?

People who post outlandish comments simply to encite negative feedback and replies or get readers riled up are known as Trolls. Unless proven otherwise I would like to nominate your post for "Troll of the Week".

I'm going to break out my 2004 Moto Razr and start shooting.

scott

ScottD1964's gear list:ScottD1964's gear list
Fujifilm X100S Fujifilm X-E2 Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow