Former Canon user moving to a77, question about lenses.

Started 7 months ago | Questions thread
CTR1
Contributing MemberPosts: 568Gear list
Like?
Re: Former Canon user moving to a77, question about lenses.
In reply to tqlla, 7 months ago

No doubt that is a good deal and B&H had a similar deal for the a77 (they had a couple different bundles/packages). However, at the moment the most I could spend (when I bought my stuff earlier today) was ~$1K and considering what I got for under $1K - I think I'm happy with it. Most of the extra stuff that these bundles come with are more annoying to me since I never use them since I already have something that I use.

I already have a Manfrotto tripod though my ball head needs replacing.

I already have a USB 3.0 card reader and both my laptop and desktop have USB 3.0.

I already have 2 16gb SanDisk Class 10 Extreme SD cards with a hard shell card holder.

I already have a bag that I use for carrying camera gear in a non 'advertising' way.

The only things I would need/want now are: screen protector, lenses, good filters (don't know if the bundled ones are good or not), and a 3rd Sony OEM camera battery.

Thanks for the heads up and hope I don't sound rude but was simply explaining my view.

-- hide signature --

Calvin
There's always a catch. Life is a catch. You better catch it while you can.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow