What's the best DX Nikon made today?

Started Feb 12, 2014 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Dennis2958 Contributing Member • Posts: 519
What's the best DX Nikon made today?

I'm sorry but I haven't follow the DX line since selling my D300's and going to the D700, then to two D800's.

I am ready to move backwards for a whole host of reasons, physical weight and the non stealth approach to photography are but two for such a move.

I have sold one D800 and some heavy glass and picked up a Fuji X Pro 1 and a couple of zooms.  I love the Fuji and this camera proves that a professional move back to DX is indeed in the cards for me. the quality is there.  I still feel the need for a DSLR and want to stick to Nikon.  Thus the question...............

What is the best Nikon DX made today?  Are there any new cameras on the horizon worth waiting for?  I though I could narrow down my research here if there is sort of a consensus among you all.  I would love to hear your thoughts.  Thanks in advance.

dennis

Dennis2958's gear list:Dennis2958's gear list
Fujifilm X-Pro1 Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-120mm f/4G ED VR Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS +3 more
Nikon D300 Nikon D700 Nikon D800
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow