Base ISO of 200 a deal-breaker? Looking for your opinion.

Started 8 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Machowski
New MemberPosts: 3Gear list
Like?
Base ISO of 200 a deal-breaker? Looking for your opinion.
8 months ago

I am really putting some serious thought into getting or even pre-ordering the X-T1. My only problem is that in a good amount of my photos the ISO I use is 100. How big of a deal do you think not being able to use or have a base ISO of 100 on a camera for situations where you would normally use it. Most of the sample photos I have seen, especially the outdoor shots etc, are 400, not even the X-T1's base 200. Do you guys think this will really be an issue. I was so excited for this camera because Fuji seems to have some really great lenses and you can also use many of the Rokinon lenses on the X line, which I thought was awesome. Now unfortunately, I think it's either between this the A7, or the NEX-7 (also the a6000 has just been announced or "leaked" so I might have even more decisions to make XD). Obviously I know the cameras I listed are a mix of APS-C and FF but I am making the jump to mirrorless, so I wanted to keep my options open and I have narrowed it down to these. Thanks in advance guys, I know there are a great deal of well experienced photogs on here, any opinions or info is appreciated.

Machowski's gear list:Machowski's gear list
Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G VR
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Fujifilm X-T1 Sony Alpha 7 Sony Alpha NEX-7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow