A6000 first picture

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
captura
Forum ProPosts: 12,946Gear list
Like?
Re: Steve: how are your snowstorms, still raging gala force :) ??
In reply to jpr2, 5 months ago

jpr2 wrote:

captura wrote:

A notable statement they made, if true:

"Fastest AF of all E-mount cameras"

well, there is always some hope, although "fastest of all E-mounts" doesn't necessarily mean truly fast, esp. for highly dynamic action scenes shooting & tracking - am keeping my fingers crossed (but not hanging my hopes very high = that announcement arrived suspiciously close on heels of the Fuji XT-1 apparently very good results; too close not to be suspected of being marketing blurb rather than a reality - we'll see in few weeks when [perhaps] some first result from independent sources will pop up),

jpr2

Hi jpr.

No snow for now, but ranging between -9C (day) and -20C (nightime.) Wering a heavy down parka, 5 layers. Take gloves off for 5 minutes and my hands start to freeze. I have plans to do those tests...ned to go down to the lake where they have a doggypark and obliging owners...no-one there right now. Worst winter I can remember, what's up with that? I figure the jetstreams travel lopsided. One year it's high on this side, the next year they're high over in Yourp.

Now a thought...why don't Sony install Art Filter like some of the other makers? And ND filters, too? It's a neat thing, sometimes.

Regards,

Steve

captura's gear list:captura's gear list
Fujifilm X10 Sony Alpha NEX-7 NEX5R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R Sony E 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 OSS +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow