Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
captura
Forum ProPosts: 13,939Gear list
Like?
Re: A6000 first picture
In reply to wictred, 7 months ago

wictred wrote:

Brian P Smith wrote:

Guess all that complaining and fear mongering about an EVF hump was blown way out of proportion, eh guys?

-- hide signature --

(Not the renowned photographer, just a pharmacist that likes to take pictures)

Not yet, we still have to see the camera (and the NEX-7 replacement) released

And how do you know that there wasn't also a DSLR-style option for this camera planned, that got dropped when Sony saw a number (not just me) of people complaining about it? Sony have admitted there were several options planned for the A7 and that the DSLR style one was chosen pretty late in the process - why not the other way around here?

-- hide signature --

DUMP the HUMP! Campaign for *REAL* NEX replacement bodies
* newly updated ignore list: hostile responses are probably not visible to me

Because you cant just redesign a camera within a few weeks from prototype to final product. The current a6000 design is probably not really newer than the a7 design. You and your comrades give yourself way too much credit.

So what? This image was actually posted by SAR over 6 months ago. One of many; they posted everything that came along. I remember the post...they were talking about the main difference being how the lens was pushed over closer to the center.

Please stop your incendiary comments such as, "you and your comrades." You are speaking about some long-term members of the NEX forum who have earned their keep on the forum, through useful productive diligence. Some of your message seem negative and personally destructive.

captura's gear list:captura's gear list
Fujifilm X10 Sony Alpha NEX-7 Samsung NX1000 NEX5R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow