You seem to have a problem
In reply to golf1982, 8 months ago

golf1982 wrote:

MisterHairy wrote:

golf1982 wrote:

MisterHairy wrote:

golf1982 wrote:

MisterHairy wrote:

I love Ken Rockwell because he winds up most of the self appointed "experts" on this forum. I also love the fact that I have heard of him, yet have no idea who they are, even though they must be fantastic photographers. They must be to be so free with their criticisms.

There are many people you will have heard of for bad reasons, having heard of someone is a terrible way to judge their competence.

Better to make a bad impression than no impression at all.

Take a look in the media for 5 minutes. The answer is NO

You do realise that we are talking about photography, don't you? Not another psycho shooting up a school.

You have not heard of him because of his photographic images, you have heard of him as he is an internet blogger who writes a lot of words (many misleading and with an agenda different to the one he portrays. He writes what he claims to be "reviews" which are intentionally controversial and misleading, and have little regard for facts. this seems to be read by a significant number who believe all he says. At least the talentless celebs in many papers do not pretend to be experts.

He also begs for money, when if other posters here are to believed he is making large amounts of money off the website.

And your problem with that is what??? and why???

-- hide signature --

Photography - I do it for passion, not for a buck! It's just better that way.

T O Shooter's gear list:T O Shooter's gear list
Canon PowerShot G5
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow