golf1982
Contributing MemberPosts: 660
Like?
Re: Ken Rockwell is terrific!
In reply to Shotcents, 8 months ago

Shotcents wrote:

MisterHairy wrote:

Shotcents wrote:

Right in his introduction KR States clearly that his website is a "work of fiction" and "his aggressive opinion" and "not a logical presentation of fact."

Man, it's right there in B&W.

There's a TON of useful info on his site and most of it is correct. I bet all of the critics here have used his info more than once!

So here are the facts, for you Pavlovian pooches and pawns. He's making great money with his passion and mostly helping people. His site is not leading anyone astray, unless they are paramountly stupid to begin with. His biggest critics are simply jealous, envious and lacking in any creativity to do what he's done. He's one person with a HUGE audience, while other sites have a STAFF fighting for a shred of online real estate.

Do you think he's worried about a bunch of cry babies on a few forums?

BTW, I've contacted him on several points over the years and he's always responded cheerfully and politely; something this forum can't manage very often. I disagree with him at about the same rate as any other review site.

Cheers,

Robert

I am going to quote this for truth and to show that I do sometimes agree with you.

LOL...okay, but it's less fun!

Imagine if Rockwell is RIGHT about the D4s.....

and what if he is not? he had a detailed preview of the d700x. Where is that?

ok i predict d4s 16 mp and d5 in approximately 2 years to be 24 mp what if i am right?

I wonder why he's sticking to 24mp with all other sources saying 16. It does not drive additional traffic.

Robert

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow