PLEASE STOP Hawking That guy

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
dog house riley
Regular MemberPosts: 238Gear list
Like?
Re: PLEASE STOP Hawking That guy
In reply to bikinchris, 10 months ago

I know how his comments can and do get under peoples skin! I too feel that way at times, he jumps to this camera and that back and forth and then to film, yup makes you mad. Well in his favor I like to go to his lens and camera history, it helps me decide just how a lens may or may not benefit me, from his lens history i just purchased a Nikon 20 35 2.8 with hood, and I love it, I didn't have the money to spend on newer Nikon models-17 35 or 16 35, so for a fraction of the cost I bought the 20 35. I also bought a 70 210 D 4 5.6 lens, I have the 70 300VR, but many times its bulky, and long before I heard of KR, I had friends tell me to get the 70 210 lens, so after all these years I did!

I'm not loaded with funds like most posters on DP my pockets aren't near as deep, and not like most posters here there is a limit to how much I can spend, when I see the gear lists of most of these folks I can't imagine  spending that much money on equipment, and KR has good listings of older Nikon equipment and being used, its easy to purchase, and i get as much fun, use, and with the older gear and I'm very satisfied with the results I get.

But KR does get on your nerves with his on going tests of equipment when its not even on the street yet, so when the D4s is available we'll see how his vision really is?

Thanks      "dog house riley"

dog house riley's gear list:dog house riley's gear list
Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 II Nikon D90 Nikon D2X Nikon D200 Nikon D700 +12 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow