Forum ProPosts: 18,844Gear list
Like?
Re: Canon G1X M2 pics....?
In reply to meland, 9 months ago

meland wrote:

papillon_65 wrote:

meland wrote:

biza43 wrote:

You guys complain too much... it's almost like you require the "perfect" camera to improve your photos, really?

I am quite liking what I am seeing for this MKII version of the G1X: faster lens (and 24mm), leaner body thanks to no OVF, touch screen, good minimum focus distance, simpler to use tilt screen...

Let's hope the AF is a bit faster.

-- hide signature --

www.paulobizarro.com

Hooray! Finally somebody engaged his brain before letting his fingers loose on the keyboard!

A bit insulting for those interested in working out whether this camera will work for them don't you think?

If you think so, or have you just taken it personally? But a question for you then, do they really need to parade their angst in public to work out whether the camera will work for them or not? Isn't it a bit sad that some people seem to get so wound up by a camera? Especially as the product hasn't even been announced yet.

To be honest I don't really see anyone getting "wound up" about anything, just some interesting debate around the camera with the odd flippant comment thrown in, certainly no need for anyone to be insulting about it. Of course people get excited, it's camera forum, the camera looks like it may be announced tomorrow and it's quite a groundbreaking camera by the looks of it. A large sensored camera in a small form factor with a 24-120mm F2.8-3.9 lens? looks pretty exciting to me as well though I'll reserve full judgement until it's confirmed.

-- hide signature --

“The most puzzling development in politics during the last decade is the apparent determination of Western European leaders to re-create the Soviet Union in Western Europe.”
Mikhail Gorbachev
Tony
http://the-random-photographer.blogspot.com/

papillon_65's gear list:papillon_65's gear list
Sigma DP1 Merrill Sigma DP2 Merrill Fujifilm XF1 Sigma DP3 Merrill Fujifilm X-T1 +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Heh!New
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow