Blogger or Wordpress: which do you find more practical/profitable?

Started 7 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
amalric
Forum ProPosts: 10,807
Like?
Blogger or Wordpress: which do you find more practical/profitable?
7 months ago

Having just started a Blog about Photography I have been enquiring optimistically about the best ways to propagate, and make it self financing.

So after a while I came across the feared words Adsense, and WordAds, and their respective companies, Google and Wordpress. Not willing to start a Blog, only to have it migrating when it will be too late, I beg for advice in advance.

Secondly, I understand that the simpler thing to have a minimum revenue stream would be to use Affiliate Networks, like this very right Amazon, in the shape of lines of text, perhaps at the bottom of each entry. Is that what you do? Do all vendors offer Affiliate Networks lines of code?

Can you start using Affiliate Networks promotional lines of code even at the beginning of a blog, when you have no audience at all, just to start the ball rolling?

And finally, which of the two sites do you find more easy to manage graphically?

Thank you v. much, says the noob in me

Am.

PS hope I am in the right forum

ANSWER:
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow