Senior MemberPosts: 1,331Gear list
Like?
Re: What are advantages of Df over D600/D610
In reply to Shotcents, 8 months ago

Shotcents wrote:

MisterHairy wrote:

Shotcents wrote:

MisterHairy is a good guy.

And Robert is a good guy. He just doesn't seem to have much capacity to understand that for some people, the Df is not the be all and end all of things. I have no issue with the Df, I just pointed out that the image shown did nothing to demonstrate the advantages of this camera. Not a criticism of the camera, Robert, but a criticism of the image as it was presented.

When people do provide more exemplary images, like the one of the scarves which followed, then I may, if I have commented elsewhere in the same thread, make a positive remark. It is all about balance, Robert. Something which you appear to forget.

If I might give you a little friendly advice, finally; if you are going to be making comments about colour, you might want to invest in a calibration system for your monitor(s) as the colour in your images is rarely pleasing on the eye. A quick calibration once a week or two might help you with that.

Okie doke.

My pleasure. It's nice to see that your attitude has improved and you are now prepared to accept some well meaning advice in the spirit with which it is intended. It's good to grow.

MisterHairy's gear list:MisterHairy's gear list
Nikon D700 Nikon Df Nikon D810 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm f/4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II +15 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow