Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
MisterHairy
Senior MemberPosts: 1,016Gear list
Like?
Re: What are advantages of Df over D600/D610
In reply to Shotcents, 5 months ago

Shotcents wrote:

MisterHairy is a good guy.

And Robert is a good guy. He just doesn't seem to have much capacity to understand that for some people, the Df is not the be all and end all of things. I have no issue with the Df, I just pointed out that the image shown did nothing to demonstrate the advantages of this camera. Not a criticism of the camera, Robert, but a criticism of the image as it was presented.

When people do provide more exemplary images, like the one of the scarves which followed, then I may, if I have commented elsewhere in the same thread, make a positive remark. It is all about balance, Robert. Something which you appear to forget.

If I might give you a little friendly advice, finally; if you are going to be making comments about colour, you might want to invest in a calibration system for your monitor(s) as the colour in your images is rarely pleasing on the eye. A quick calibration once a week or two might help you with that.

MisterHairy's gear list:MisterHairy's gear list
Nikon D700 Nikon D800E Nikon Df Nikon D810 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow