ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Skateawho
New MemberPosts: 3Gear list
Like?
HELP!! Mirrorless 3D solutions?
2 months ago

Hi all!
I've been stressing for months about how I could possibly go around this.. I have an OM-D EM-5 and I push myself to shoot manual, so just recently have I learned that there is in fact a 3D function already on my camera. BUT.. this doesn't solve my problem! Which is why I'm here!
I'm an amateur sports photographer, I work with a Canon Speedlite off-camera, due to my Oly.
I've seen the rigs with two cameras, side by side, one flipped.. and i'm down to drop some cash on an investment to try to make some money back selling prints and such, but i'm here to find what mirrorless cameras would be compatible to do such a thing. Also how to go about syncing the two cameras to where they both pick up the flash. I was thinking of purchasing two used EOS M's so I could use my flash off the hot shoe, connected to a rig. Although I have a flash transmitter and receiver, so Canon isn't a priority. Any help is amazingly appreciated.

Signed up just to askĀ 

Thanks!

Skateawho's gear list:Skateawho's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow