G1X: Your FIRST, LAST & FAVORITE shots. (PICS)

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Marco Nero
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,043Gear list
Like?
G1X: Your FIRST, LAST & FAVORITE shots. (PICS)
7 months ago

G1X: Your FIRST, LAST & FAVORITE shots.

Since everyone here is engrossed with the phantom "G2X" (a camera that may or may not exist at this time), this might be one of the last times to appreciate what the G1X has done for us as photographers.
I'd love to see other people's First, Last and Favourite shots with their PowerShot G1X. It's a camera that required a moment to learn how to use it properly so we might see a bit of a gulf between First and Last shots. Lord knows my first shot was anything but memorable. The info at the bottom of the image was added for the benefit of members here when I posted my first results. I think it rained here for three months non-stop when the G1X came out so I was climbing the walls waiting for a nice day to go out and use it.

G1X - FIRST SHOT:  My first shot with the G1X... taken at the local "Mad Mex" Mexican restaurant where I unboxed and tested the camera on my food.

G1X - LAST SHOT: Taken last weekend with the G1X at Leura in the Blue Mountains, an hour from Sydney (Australia). This is a dual/composite image of moving water with the girls holding still for a second shot.

G1X - FAVORITE SHOT:  Might not be anyone else's cup of tea but this was my favourite shot with my G1X. I liked the color and the DOF. Luminous radioactive Uranium glass balls (about 2cm across each). 500D Closeup Filter used.

-- hide signature --

Regards,
Marco Nero.
www.pbase.com/nero_design

Marco Nero's gear list:Marco Nero's gear list
Canon PowerShot G11 Canon PowerShot S95 Canon PowerShot G1 X Canon EOS 60D Canon EOS 5D Mark III +7 more
Canon EOS 500D (EOS Rebel T1i / EOS Kiss X3)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow