aus4ever
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,290Gear list
Like?
Re: What are advantages of Df over D600/D610
In reply to Rservello, 5 months ago

Rservello wrote:

aus4ever wrote:

enkindler wrote:

Personally I live in a place that is very dim even at noon in the winter and for me the extra stop of native ISO was worth the extra cost just as it is sometimes worth paying three times as much for an extra 2/3 of stop on a lens. I also use ae-l and af-on all the time and like how easy it is to switch ISO compared to the D610.

Switching ISO is perhaps easier and faster with the D610. Use the left thumb to reach for the ISO button, the right thumb to turn the main control dial and see it changed through the viewfinder, then continue shooting.

You can also set it to always show ISO in the top LCD instead of number of remaining shots.

Yes, personal preference.  I prefer the default.  If I need to check the ISO, just press the shutter release half way, or press the ISO button with the left thumb.

-- hide signature --

Bamboo ~
Defiant of all the beats it takes, it bends ... but not to bow too low,
And it cares not which direction the wind may blow.

aus4ever's gear list:aus4ever's gear list
Nikon D700 Nikon D610 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 12-24mm f/4G ED-IF Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow