Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
AndrewCamera
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
I have two rx-100 mk2 questions, just to make sure I don't have a dud
5 months ago

Hi guys! 2 questions as stated. I'm not super worried that I have a dud, just paranoid and want to make sure:

1. if you lightly tap the circular d-pad knob on the back (you know, the main circular controller thing), does it make a little tiny tapping sound, or is it supposed to be solid? I can't quite explain what I mean, just when I tap it very lightly, it doesn't feel/sound solid like I expect. I guess I can't see it MOVE, but it sounds like it might be microscopically.

2. Does the battery charging light ever stop being orange and turn to.. green I guess? Cause mine never does.

bonus question:

3. I don't care about this much now cause I got the Sony case, but in general, how safe is it to pocket this camera in some jeans with no case. Do people do that with this sort of camera much? I'm mostly scared that the little things that cover the lens might not be super solid, they're so thin, I'd hate to somehow break them off or w/e. Does anyone pocket this sans case on a regular basis?

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow