Started 7 months ago | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
HUGO888
New MemberPosts: 4
Like?
Amazing Lens!
7 months ago

Without a doubt, Samyang 14mm is everything you could ask for in such an unbelievable price and performance.

While the canon lens comes in at around £1850, this Samyang lens is available for a bit over £300. That's 1/6 of the expensive canon lens, and Samyang still gives an exceedingly good value. Rather than spending extravagantly on a single lens, it is best to get a cheaper lens and have just as much fun as other pricey lenses!

It is an ultra wide angle lens, which is very often used for commercial shots.

A definite must have if you want to do any sort of landscapes. The build is solid but not too heavy. I couldn't have hoped for a better lens for around £300. I'm looking forward to walking around the neighborhood with this lens. Oh, in fact, last time I was out in the late afternoon after supper, I was able to get a shot of a gorgeous sunset! I will remember to post some of the photos soon.

Of course, the only downfall with this lens is the fact that it's a manual focus. But, remember as long as you put in some time to play with focusing, you will learn it in no time.

Try this lens, and you won't regret it!

HUGO888's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow