Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
Raist3d
Forum ProPosts: 33,225Gear list
Like?
Re: What you complain about needed no change
In reply to Kendall Helmstetter Gelner, 9 months ago

Kendall Helmstetter Gelner wrote:

marcodadofoto wrote:

If it s true, looks like a big delusion. Orrible design, looks like a bad version of the Sony next. And, same sensor plus same focal length...

The focal lengths were great.

The sensors already slightly out-perform a D800, and have vastly better images (and handling) than the Nex cameras.

No, they don't. Not like that- it depends on the conditions. The D800 would outperform the current sensor any day for the most part in DR, gradation and of course ISO.  So a new sensor that addresses the ISO more than anything would be welcome.

It will most likely be a new sensor.

As do the lenses outperform lenses for any other camera or body. So why SHOULD either of those things change?

The sensor could move forward in ISO.  DR and RAW bitness too, but the key one to improve is ISO.

There are a lot of other aspects that could be much better in the newer cameras. Even with the same sensor, a TrueIII could improve high-ISO support.

The last things the cameras need is more resolution or improved lenses.

That I completely agree with 200%

I won t understand the need for this replacement, seriously.

Those who have the current one understand what a new model could offer.

-- hide signature --

Raist3d/Ricardo (Photographer, software dev.)- I photograph black cats in coal mines at night...
“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.” - George Orwell

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow