Sigma 120-300mm F2.8 DG OS HSM SPORTS at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in New York City

Started 5 months ago | User reviews thread
Antal I Kozma
Contributing MemberPosts: 874Gear list
Like?
Re: Sigma 120-300mm F2.8 DG OS HSM SPORTS at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in New York City
In reply to MichaelVadon, 5 months ago

MHere are a few samples:

Boy,

Good images with that Sigma, seems like a versatile and solid instrument.

Now, the models..... I never figured it out why designers make them so unattractive and cool looking... Sometimes they look as if they have just walked back from afterlife, would not marry any of them. Not as if I would expect any of them taking interest in an old photographer who just does not understand "trend and cool".

Well, "dead look" might as well be exciting just that I do not get it, my fault I suppose.

Although I have worked with clients of the high fashion world I never really identified myself with the fashion culture of artsy-fartsy. I see them as another segment of the overpaid and overvalued "circus and bread" for the masses show...... The money spent on the runway could be better used in making post secondary education more affordable for the kids.

Anyhow, the Sigma is a winner.

Regards, AIK

Antal I Kozma's gear list:Antal I Kozma's gear list
Nikon D4 Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 60mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/2.8G ED-IF VR +14 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow