PP: Settings to get LR Oly 'Natural' Color Profile closer to what OV3 does?

Started 9 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Acronator
New MemberPosts: 20Gear list
Like?
PP: Settings to get LR Oly 'Natural' Color Profile closer to what OV3 does?
9 months ago

I mostly shoot portraits (in RAW) on my EM5  and have been using Lightroom for PP. While I love its interface and features I find that images need a bit of work for the kind of skin tones and colors I prefer. I know this is largely a matter of personal preference but I find that the Olympus Viewer 3 does a significantly better job right out of the camera. However OV3 is clunky and slow. I prefer LR in all other aspects which is why I intend to stick with it.

The recent Oly color profiles Adobe added to LR have made things significantly better. However the color  and skin tones are not quite there yet (pretty close though).

I am tweaking settings to use with the LR Oly Camera Profile(Natural) to get color and tones closer to what OV3 does.

Has anybody else been trying this? Any suggestions on settings that worked for you?

Acronator's gear list:Acronator's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF2 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus PEN E-PL5 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH +2 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow