CP+ Rumor Roundup.....

Started 9 months ago | Questions thread
Michael Perham
Senior MemberPosts: 1,061Gear list
Like?
Re: fast 35mm equivalent...
In reply to Chris Mak, 9 months ago

Chris Mak wrote:

Still, not everyone wants to venture into the used market for lenses, with all the possible hassle to deal with. My approach, has been to go for the Zeiss ZK lenses while they were still available, the 28/2 and the 35/2 as wide, fast options, and wait for the Pentax FF, although it is now most likely going to be the Sony A7 with the cosina made matching adapter. This really only illustrates that there are holes in the Pentax lens offerings. I do have to say though, that I would personally not want a 24/2 apsc option, but greatly prefer 35/2 FF.

So I would say that Pentax has to build a new lens catalogue based on FF, because that is where fast wide primes are in demand

If Pentax/Ricoh would produce a good 23 or 24mm F/2.0 or faster lens, I would sell my Fuji X100s and replace it with my K3 and that lens.

Michael Perham's gear list:Michael Perham's gear list
Fujifilm XQ1 Pentax K-3 Pentax smc DA* 16-50mm F2.8 ED AL (IF) SDM Pentax smc DA* 50-135mm F2.8 ED (IF) SDM Pentax smc DA 12-24mm F4.0 ED AL (IF) +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
CaneNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow