Senior MemberPosts: 1,180Gear list
Like?
Re: NX1 rumors
In reply to lol101, 6 months ago

lol101 wrote:

pixelpushing wrote:

tecnoworld wrote:

From photorumors:

'Samsung NX1 will be announced in autumn (Photokina) with a 28MP APS-C sensor and 4k video recording capabilities. The camera will be weather sealed and will run on the Android OS.'

I hope they are wrong about android as an os.

I'd much prefer Android over what the NX300 has. In fact, I'd prefer almost anything over that.

I think you are in a very small minority on that subject.

How will I sleep knowing one person thinks I'm in a 'small minority' wishing for a proper Android OS to back up what is otherwise an excellent platform like the NX300? Sorry if I offended you, but Tizen sucks. And the whole open source thing ended up with... What? Nothing.

Samsung's UI has always been recognized as being particularly nice and efficient when it comes to photography and I agree with that.

It was in my NX100 and 200, but not the 300, IMO.

When it comes to downloading apps and games, Android sure does better though...

Apps being the key thing, here. I'd very much like to have a system on my camera (under the camera shell, of course) that could do RAW processing and more seamless sharing/uploading through WiFi.

pixelpushing's gear list:pixelpushing's gear list
Sony RX1 Sony Alpha 7 Sony FE 55mm F1.8 Sony FE 28-70mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Samsung Galaxy S4
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Taffy MOD
Taffy MOD
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow