Like?
Re: NX1 rumors
In reply to Troutguy, 8 months ago

Troutguy wrote:

pixelpushing wrote:

Troutguy wrote:

tecnoworld wrote:

From photorumors:

'Samsung NX1 will be announced in autumn (Photokina) with a 28MP APS-C sensor and 4k video recording capabilities. The camera will be weather sealed and will run on the Android OS.'

I hope they are wrong about android as an os. But I hope they are right for the rest. Of course I hope it'll have a rangefinder body, though I doubt it considering other nx cameras. Alas.

-- hide signature --

* Dear haters, you are now in my ignore list, so your hostile responses are probably not visible to me.

well, its only rumours but, I dont need or want 28MP and I dont need or want 4k video or

Like it or not, tech marches on.

Or do you still use a 4MP camera with a SmartMedia card and 320x240 video? What does 'need' really mean to an amateur enthusiast..?

it means I wont be waiting on pins and needles for a 28mp 4k video featured Android Samsung camera.I dont need those features and

It also means that I wont be willing to pay for something like this from Samsung,and it will no doubt way over-priced.

thats what "need" means to me, may be different for you

It just means you're not the target audience of this camera Troutguy, this is being geared as their flagship model, if they didn't include 4k video they would probably die of sheer embarrassment.  Also, if they didn't upgrade the sensor they would never get it to sell, consider how many people have been "meh" about the NX30 because there wasn't much (if any?) improvement there., including in the megapixel count.  I understand that you don't need these features right now and may not be waiting in line for one, no worries, not everyone buys the 1D X from Canon right?  Or the Nikon D4, etc..  We're not all looking to buy the highest end model, for various reasons.  If it's overpriced, then it won't sell well and prices will come down (which could be good for me if they come down enough ^_^).

ttbek's gear list:ttbek's gear list
Canon PowerShot SX10 IS Nikon Coolpix L3 Canon EOS 5D Samsung NX300 Canon EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Taffy MOD
Taffy MOD
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow