Anyone for Sunday Scapes (2014-02-09) ?

Started 8 months ago | Photos thread
DRB in NM
Regular MemberPosts: 172Gear list
Like?
Re: Thank you, wow!
In reply to Sergey_Green, 8 months ago

Thanks for the comments. I really haven't taken the time to really learn Lightroom., so it's nice to get tips from other folks. It seems that I have too many other things that need my attention to spend the necessary the time to learn Lightroom (or I'm just lazy:-)).

I live about 3km from the base of the mountains, so I'm not actually n the mountains. I used the kit 40-150mm (which I hardly ever use) so that my neighbor's tree wouldn't be in the frame and I'd get the light on the rock faces.

This WA shot gives a better idea of of how far away I am. This is about a 10min walk from my house on National Forest land.

The Sandia mountains are about 3300m high and I'm about 3km from their base at about 1700m. The Rio Grande river valley is another 3km away and is about 1500m. There are quite a few runners and cyclists who come to the Albuquerque/Santa Fe, New Mexico area to train at high altitude

-- hide signature --

DRB in NM

DRB in NM's gear list:DRB in NM's gear list
Olympus E-1 Olympus E-520 Olympus PEN E-PM2 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 70-300mm 1:4.0-5.6 +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
CubaNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow