NX1 rumors

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
jonathanj
Regular MemberPosts: 408Gear list
Like?
Re: NX1 rumors
In reply to Raw Jaw, 2 months ago

Raw Jaw wrote:

I use my NX 300 with my Nexus 7 tablet with an Eye-Fi card.

I enjoy the best of both Tizen and Androd and can shoot and transfer Raw on the go.

My only real problem with my NX300 is it gets very hot at times. So hot that I switch batteries to help cool it down, A revised NX300 needs an improved heat sink system.

I agree with you, I use my NX20 with a Samsung Galaxy Tab and find the combination works really well. I'm also looking forward to having a proper remote shooting app with the NX30, where it's possible to control all the manual settings.  I love android, and I love Samsung cameras, I just see no reason to combine the two.

I think I had issues with my NX20 overheating / shutter problems in very hot weather, but it's hard to tell. (I definitely don't experience the problem in cold weather.) I've heard from others that eye-fi cards can generate heat, so I'd definitely try shooting without it.

jonathanj's gear list:jonathanj's gear list
Nikon 1 V1 Samsung NX20 Samsung NX 30mm F2 Pancake Samsung NX 16mm F2.4 Pancake Samsung NX 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 ED OIS +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Taffy MOD
Taffy MOD
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow