What do you miss moving from a DSLR to CSC?

Started 9 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
aemari
New MemberPosts: 14
Like?
What do you miss moving from a DSLR to CSC?
9 months ago

I am about to pull the trigger on purchasing an Olympus OMD-EM10, moving from a Nikon D90 and am curious as to the experience of others who have made a similar transition. I am an advanced amateur, initially moving from a P&S to Nikon D40x then to the D90. While I have been very pleased with the D90, I have never been completely happy with the low light performance despite having a few prime lenses and also find that I take it with me less often due to weight and bulk. Hence, the thought of moving into a CSC and after much review, the EM10.

So, what do you miss if you have made a similar transition? Do you feel the image quality is similar, better, worse? Obviously, the size is a great advantage, but are their other, perhaps less expected, advantages that you have noted? Have any of you turned back to DSLR's?

I appreciate your response and opinions.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon D40X Nikon D90 Olympus OM-D E-M10
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow