*** This Week Through YOUR m4/3 2014.02.08 ***

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
jeffpix
Regular MemberPosts: 136Gear list
Like?
Re: *** This Week Through YOUR m4/3 2014.02.08 *** - at the ocean
In reply to Wormsmeat, 5 months ago

Wormsmeat wrote:

The first is great - I like the distant lights. Did you catch one where the figure is a little closer? And though bird shorts aren't my thing, the reflections in #6 elevate it.

Hi all,

Many thanks to Yaelle, Florida, and Wormsmeat for your comments.

To answer W, I have included another photo where the person is closer (see below), as you suggest. Maybe it should have waited until the person was lined up with the highlight in the water. Anyway, that's what I've got.

To answer Florida, I am not really into removing objects from my photos -- I should probably learn how to do that, but so far I have just accepted that some things in a picture may not be perfect and it's OK with me. (Life is easier that way.) However, I do agree with your comment about cropping the pelican picture. Thanks for pointing that out!

All the best,

Jeff

This picture is better if you expand it.

jeffpix's gear list:jeffpix's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm 1:2 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-50mm 1:3.5-6.3 EZ Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm 1:2.8 Macro +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow