FS Olympus E-3 (200), 12-60 (450), 50-200 (500), 25mm f1.4 (450)

Started 7 months ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
alatchin
Contributing MemberPosts: 759Gear list
Like?
FS Olympus E-3 (200), 12-60 (450), 50-200 (500), 25mm f1.4 (450)
7 months ago

Evening everyone!
After the birth of my second son, I have decided to move entirely to m43rds so am letting go of my 43rds equipment. All prices do not include shipping, if you would like me to quote it up, let me know.

E-3 2748 shutter actuations - $200
I recently had this camera serviced at the Olympus Canada service center (Trinitek in Mississauga) and it is perfect working condition, comes with all caps, body is immaculate (they even replaced the rubber grips).
I bought this about a year ago used, and so sent it for a full service before posting here.
Comes with 2 olympus batteries and charger, 2 Wasabi batteries plus charger
Olympus wireless remote
Strap, USB cable
Manual in english
CD
No box

12-60 SWD lens - $450 - will add pictures shortly
This is a real bargain, I sent my old one in for service and Olympus sent me a manufacturer refurbished lens a couple of months ago.
It is basically in perfect condition and comes with original caps, hood and pouch. Glass is perfect.

50-200 SWD lens - $500 - will add pictures shortly
Again another bargain, my old copy was sent for servicing and I got this in mint condition Manufactuer refurbished a couple of months ago.
Again brand new, all caps, hood and bits and bobs, case etc. Glass is perfect.

Panasonic 25mm f1.4 (m43rds version) - $450
Mint condition, just sent back from Panasonic with a clean bill of health. Gem of a lens and after the firmware update even behaves well on my OMD EM5
Comes with original caps and hood.

If anyone wants to see the service agreements on any of these let me know.

-- hide signature --

“You don’t take a photograph, you make it.” -Ansel Adams
blog.alatchinphotography(dot)com

alatchin's gear list:alatchin's gear list
Olympus E-3 Olympus PEN E-P2 Olympus PEN E-PL2 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus PEN E-PL5 +20 more
FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: Mississauga, Canada

Olympus E-3 Olympus OM-D E-M5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow