Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
David195
Regular MemberPosts: 109Gear list
Like?
D610 at Sinulog Cebu Philippines
5 months ago

My D610 arrived the day of my flight and I just had time to focus check and pack my bag. I was going for two weeks with just a carry on bag and so weight was a real issue. My D700 stayed at home and I took with me a 28-105D, 70-200F4G, 85 1.8G and 50 1.8G. Was not a heavy load at all.

Sinulog is an annual festival in Cebu and a real party atmosphere. Tons of photo opportunities and I was very surprised to see I was about the only western photographer. The local photographers were very welcoming.

I really recommend this event to others and wish I had come a few days earlier as it goes for over a week and my two days were not enough. The D610 turned out to be ideal. For anyone thinking of going next year be warned however that there are massive crowds which will make for a very tiring day.

Hope you like the shots.

David195's gear list:David195's gear list
Nikon D7000 Nikon D610 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Tamron SP AF 17-50mm F/2.8 XR Di II LD Aspherical (IF) Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro +2 more
Nikon D610 Nikon D700
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow